Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lalabambino

This morning the wee yin woke me up with her crying while Mum was in the shower. I picked her up and immediately laid my hand on a wet patch halfway up her back! Somehow she managed to create a jobbie geyser that squirted out the top of her nappy and and reached for the stars!

It's a lovely way to start the day... I don't think. It's funny, but I always thought I'd be completely disgusted by a scenario like this! However for some reason, when it is your own baby you don't mind. I had to laugh and get on with cleaning her up.

We went to a restaurant on Thursday and bambino slept right through the meal, much to our surprise! It was interesting to watch the reactions of other diners in the place, they would sit at a table next to us then when they notice the wee yin, they move away to outside screeching distance. I remember how much I used to hate sitting next to a screaming kid in a restuarant, now I am on the other side of the fence. Oh how life is funny sometimes........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home