Friday, September 01, 2006

Darwin's Nightmare Redux

Well a couple of weeks ago I wrote about the documentary "Darwin's Nightmare", read the original post here. This morning at 5.41AM someone posted this comment:

Anonymous said...

NO

what is said in the documentary is no true..

Just try to check out this website

http://www.darwinsnightmare.net you will see the truth.

So I checked out the link and it is a website devoted to refuting the claims in the documentary. Wow! Does this film bother someone so much that they are trawling the net for every little comment made about it just to make sure we get another point of view? I am a blogger with an actual readership of about 10 fucking people for god's sake!

Boy, did you just make me feel important!!!

When I googled the website itself, apparently it was set up by the government of Tanzania to make us feel like we have been lied to. Well just for the sake of argument I suggest that in the spirit of healthy discourse I recommend once again that you see this film because if someone has hired some poor bugger to sit at a computer all day refuting every two-bit blogger like myself who liked the movie, then there must be something to it after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home