Friday, April 01, 2005

What Che Guevara Did Next

It was my birthday yesterday and despite my prediliction for skulling enormous amounts of alcohol on that day, we whittled it down to a movie and 2 beers, it was different and it felt good. (It'll never last; Tartan Day is 2 days away and already people are waiting at the bar for us!).

We dragged ourselves out to see Bad Education (La Mala Educacion), Almodovar's latest effort, starring Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal who we last saw playing Che Guevara in The Motorcycle Diaries (a film I thought was great).

The plot in this movie twists and turns and touches on a lot of taboo subjects, I heartily reccommend it... unless you are the Pope then it might finish you off....


I think Bernal is going to be one of the best actors of the next generation (as long as he doesn't start doing too much Hollywood shite), I mean who goes from playing Che Guevara to putting a dress on and shoving a sleeping drunk guy's penis up your arse?

Oops! Sorry if I made you choke on your popcorn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home