Saturday, February 10, 2007

Diaper dreams-

The astro-nut story gave me a great idea - people in America don't work hard enough - I mean I get TWO whole weeks off a year! And heck, if I get sick it comes out of my holiday time. I think that is disgraceful.... I should get NO time-off, and with my idea to increase productivity, I should get NO toilet breaks.

Every worker in America should be given NASA standard diapers and a diaper disposal unit should be placed at the exit of every office. For the bosses we could have some kind of self-cleaning diaper, of course it will come in an aged-executive style leather with combination locks to protect those company secrets.

Think about it - when you are young and your careers teacher asks: "What do you want to be when you grow up little Tommy?".

"I want to be an astronaut!!!!!!"

"Well, good news Tommy! You don't have to be an astronaut to wear one of these anymore".
[Careers teacher pats himself on the diaper inflated bum and laughs!]

No one likes my ideas anymore... for example, when will they believe me when I say I think Anna Nicole-Smith was the spokesperson for our generation? If we had only listened to her, maybe we could have stopped the war in Iraq and the genocide in Darfur. Now she is dead, like John Lennon and Malcolm X. Damn, what chances did we miss???

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Ginny said...

You are so funny! Where on earth do you come up with these ideas? I'm curious to see what goes on inside of your head.

My son says things like that too. This morning it was "What if there were siamese twins that only had two arms (but not one were their bodies were joined), and the person on the right was left handed, and the person on the left was right handed."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home