Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stupid.

I get into work and I log on to google to search for something, I don't even remember what now, and the cookie for google has saved the previous search done by one of my co-workers. Now, if this search item was "Kylie Minogue's arse" then I could understand that, but what do you make of this? The search was, and I kid you not, I cut and pasted this right from the search engine... the search was "999 minutes equals how many hours"....

Are you messing with me unnamed co-worker? To say the least, this is a pretty simple calculation to make. Unless of course you are not quite sure how many minutes there are in an hour, which judging on this evidence wouldn't surprise me! Honestly, I wonder how some people manage to get out of bed in the morning without setting their slippers on fire!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want stupid, check this out - with sound on -

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

Very addictive.

 
At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if you google "999 minutes equals how many hours" you get this blogg!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home