Saturday, November 25, 2006

Offensive to Scots

I saw my friend Sean for the first time in months and he was telling me about the haloween party they had in the bar he owns.

"I was looking for you" said Sean. "I wanted to borrow your kilt".

I looked at him and pulled my best squinty face and said "Why did you want to borrow my kilt? You can't just dress up as a Scotsman on haloween y'know! Ye have to be a bit more original than that!".

Well...

It turns out he dressed up as a post-drunk driving Mel Gibson complete with Scottish kilt, Jewish yarmulkie and a bottle of tequila.

I had to laugh.

"Only thing was..." said Sean, "A lot of people said it was offensive to Jewish people but my wife is Jewish and she okayed it".

"JEWISH PEOPLE!! It's fucking offensive to Scottish people Sean!!!!!" I said jokingly.

If I didn't think he'd enjoy it, I'd say Mel Gibson should be crucified for making Braveheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home