Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bakerman

In between babywatch and working on DIY, I'm having trouble finding the time to write these days. A lot of stuff is just passing on by, and you know what? That's just fine with me. Here's a video that I used to watch when me and my friend Tam were partial to a few Camberwell Carrots after dragging our drunken arses home through the rain and snow from the local disocteque on a Saturday night. I had this video on tape for years and I am so glad to see it resurface on youtube!

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember it but i don't remember eatin many carrots?

ahhhh the good ole days

 
At 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember that, ahhh the good ole days. don't remember eatin many carrots though

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home